Saturday 31 August 2013

London baby!

Yesterday was a lovely day my mum, sisters and myself went to London for the day. We visited the Tate and I wanted to see the Dan Flavin collection in the artists rooms. His work is so amazing, I love how modern his work was for its time. We then had a little potter around and how amazing is the Tate?! Incredible. We went for lunch on the South Bank and visited Borough Market which was rather tasty! We met up with my uncle and cousin who took us on a mini tour of the South Bank, was a fab day for it! Walked over Tower Bridge, visited the Tower of London, St Paul's and walked back over Millennium Bridge. We then had a race back to Euston as we had about half an hour to get on two different lines, which stopped off at 7 stops prior to ours, walking in between and a run to the train on the platform! And 2 minutes to spare!! Good work team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment