Sunday 25 August 2013

I'M BACKKKKK!!!

So after a rather busy nearly 9 months, I'm back in the game! I've completed my degree in Interior Design and qualified with a Distinction, which I am over the moon about! I have been at my job now for 9 months and I'm moving going to Australia end of this year on a working holiday visa looking to hopefully settle there. So all is good and busy! 

Last week I put a load of my vintage clothes on Ebay, so if you want to take a look be my guest! http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sophvs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 So much more to come on as well, but I'll start doing that once I've shifted some of this. I'm having an "Australia" clear out! It needs to be done! 

I have actually had sewing machine lessons this year as well, which I kept meaning to do last year, so I have done a few basic classes and am now quite excited about getting creative with it!

Work is okay, I get to work on a lot of different accounts which I enjoy dabbling in. I've designed products now for the V & A Museum, The National Trust, House of Fraser, Sainsbury's, Tesco, John Lewis, Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Dobbies, Dunelm Mill, TK Maxx, TJ Maxx, Harris Scarfe and many more! Which is exciting working on so many different markets and with different clients. It's not quite the mood board dream job that was originally portrayed to me, as you might already know I love mood boards and trend research and travelling and the position has not really met my expectations, especially with regards to travelling, it's non existence. So I must admit, I have been disappointed. I will upload my latest boards for AW14 in the next couple of weeks. 

This year so far, I've taken up boxing, which was super fun, but am back at netball training now for the new season, I've tried Zumba (never again! No rhythm), I've been to a Buddist class, to try and find some spiritual enlightenment, I have had sewing machine lessons, I've gone back to indoor netball, which by the way is ridiculously aggressive!! I went to Go Ape on my birthday which was fab! I graduated in June at Trentham Gardens in Staffordshire, I went to Brighton after graduating. I've been on my first hen do! And I've got a wedding and a wedding reception to go to both in September, so have just sorted out the finishing touches to one of my wedding outfits. There is me in a nutshell this year. 

Righty, on with the trend boards and photos I think! I am happy to say that finally I have a new phone in the shape of an iPhone so will be able to uploaded wayyyy better quality images! Thank godness. And advise for anyone about to get a new phone, do not get a Blackberry and put yourself through the torture of having a phone which constantly freezes, internet constantly struggles to open and load any web page, not being able to re-read messages anything older than like a month, poor quality photos and just general rubbish-ness!! 

Get yourself on my Ebay and check out the shop, see if anything tickles you ready for Autumn and Winter! Or grab yourself a last minute Summer bargain!! Look at my lovely friend in my fab green jacket! http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sophvs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Hope you are all well and are getting prepared for the colder months if you're in the UK. Don't you just love cold days and wrapping up warm?! You can't get away with it in the Summer when you're a bit chilly, you just look like a freak-a-troid. I love any excuse to wear jumpers, cardies, tights and boots!! 

Stay well :)





No comments:

Post a Comment