Monday 26 August 2013

Holiday!

So this week I've booked the week off. Which is great because I haven't taken any holidays this year so far, other than the odd day off for my graduation, birthday and hen do. So I'm going to spend this week with my mum and sisters, something I want to do before I go to Australia.

So tomorrow we've got planned a day out to Kelmscott Manor in Gloucestershire to see one of the homes of William Morris, which I am really looking forward to. I did want to go to Red House in Kent, because I think it looks beautiful, but Kent is more of a stop over trip and I'm trying to watch the pennies! I'm really looking forward to it, we are going to combine the visit with a stop off in the Cotwolds at Bourton-on-the-Water, for a cream tea and a peruse, so should be nice and pretty, so be kind to me please english weather!!

I'm hopefully going to go to London for the day also to visit the Tate Modern as I've never been before and visit an exhibition by Dan Flavin who I studied when undergoing my Interior Design degree, so I'm looking forward to that and hopefully combining that with a little potter around London.

Really looking forward to zoning out this week and relaxing for once in a long while.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment