Tuesday 27 November 2012

Need a little Tuesday pick me up!


Def need a little brightening up my Tuesday!
So today I needed a little pick me up. It is a Tuesday and a little dull and I'm still not feeling 100%, so my rainbow skies montage has brightened up my day a little! Looking forward to pay day tomorrow and then onto the christmas season I roll, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I've been eying up christmas present goodies for my loved ones and am a little torn between what I want and what they would want!!! Doh.

Tatty Devine is looking like a grand possibility this year! And with Paris round the corner and Tatty having a pop up in Paris in a departmental store, I think it will be worth the visit! I have two younger sisters and a mother who is a fan of acrylic and statement jewellery, excited much!

No comments:

Post a Comment