Saturday 24 November 2012

Illness, netball, part-ay mood boards and christmas greetings!

Not that you ever want to be ill. But seriously, Friday as soon as you finish work, THANKS FOR RUINING MY WEEKEND INNER ME. Have been suffering with the odd sharp pain in the stomach since Monday/Tuesday and have lost my usual demanding appetite. Then last night, like start of weekend clockwork, the illness begins. Sick as a dog. Two restless nights and a game of netball first thing this morning later and still feeling pretty ropey. Had a game this morning, which there was no way on earth I was going to miss. It was against the club I came from this year. So not only have I moved up 5 divisions, we beat them also. I'm content with that :D. I didn't feel to bad en route to the B team game at home so thought I'd go and watch in the cold and rain! My health deteriorated rather fast though and although I stood and supported the whole game (and they fought real hard and won by one, praise the lord!!) I started to feel a little uneasy and as soon as I got in the car I had to dart home or consider pulling over. I thought I might spew. Not good. So have just had a long hot shower, not feeling any better but I'm home and it's warm! The only thing I've decided that I would eat is little sausages and beans and maybe a little cheese on toast if there is any in?! Most likely not!

Bah.

So I'm sat typing with my towel wrapped round my hair and waiting for the washing machine to stop so I can pop in my netball attire and typing to New Girl! Wow the day in the life of hey!

I've made a few part-ay theme mood boards, so I'll upload a couple of those today. I've also started making some little christmas cards, just for fun, which I'll upload and if you like them you can print them off and send around for your office or work colleagues or friends! Saves a bit of money, you might want to go out and buy some card though to print them onto. I'll do a little envelope for them also! I'll do a couple maybe and get them all tarted up and raring for christmas!


Circus and magical fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment