Tuesday 13 November 2012

Bad Blogger!

I am officially the worlds worst blogger! It's official... I am. I will bore you soon with things, lots and lots of THINGS.

I have so much going on at the minute, I have just been offered a new job, yayyyy, which is incredibly exciting and I'm sort of on cloud 9 and in a little new job bubble at the moment. And have lots of uni work to do, lots of random things to do and remember and no money! So the whole no money thing is being completely overlooked by the joy of a new job and the uni work fiasco! Which is due in very soon. I'm on to it, its fine. There's just a bundle of papers to read and as you might already gather, I'm not a reader!! I'm very visual. Words are like question marks to me, I look at them and automatically think... huh?! So.... yeah.

I need to win the lottery. I have decided.

I will blog tomorrow, promise, I'm way to tired to think, I've been glued to a computer screen since 9am this morning and I just looked in the mirror and my eyes have turned square, so it's time to depart.

Much LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. no you are not..
    you are great!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thank you doll! I have been a little neglectful as of late!!

    ReplyDelete