Monday 15 October 2012

Wow! So I'm pretty tired. Have been itching to get on all weekend and upload some bits and bobs, but just haven't had a spare minute, so I thought seen as I have been on hold to Marks and Sparks money for almost 2 hours, my windows finally opened to get some uploading done! 2 hours of my life I won't be getting back, two phone calls put down and 25 minutes later and I'm still waiting.... a round of applause I think is deserved when someone finally picks up to me!
Anyway, have so much going on in my little head at the minute, that I need to do, or should be doing or want to do and it's frustrating me that I can't get round to doing it. Like today, wasn't actually thinking about it, haven't been thinking about it, then suddenly had this eureka thought that ...
•eeekkk my library books are due back•
... so got on the phone, renewed, so glad you can actually do that, such effort getting to the library itself. So many interior design books! Thats the minor of minor of my worries at the moment a few books, need to get on the graft. Keep meaning to upload my beautiful collection of vintage clothes over a spare weekend, but now the netball season has started my weekends are all sported out!
Been busy today juggling work for Ryman and Store 21 and am currently waiting to hear back from Matalan on mood boards I've produced for them for next year and the year after for stationery fashions!
... How many times do I have to listen to Mrs Jones, Mr Blue Sky and Here Comes the Sun! Seriously being on hold is the worst.
What a beautiful weekend of weather it was just gone. I love sunny, cold days. There's nothing like going for a walk or run all wrapped up! Have been looking after Quattro the dog this week with my boyfriend, got myself quite attached I think, he's a licker though, not sure how fond I am of that! A couple of times I thought he were going to nibble my fingers off, but that's me being dramatic! And at one point I swear he went for my knee cap, tried wrapping his fangs around my actual cap, nearly got a cap in the head!
I've been getting some boards together recently, just of things I like, or things that are on trend or future trends, I'll upload them shortly for your perusal :)

Anyway, I'm still on hold, 47-06 minutes later after my attempts since 5.35pm, all for the sake of a 5 minute phone call and it will turn 8pm in 7 minutes and i'll probably get cut off because shifts finished! I better get a serious amount of voucher compensation for this! ..... Ooo and talk of the devil 8pm on the dot and my call has been answered and resolved! Annnnnnnnd breatheeeeeeee. Gosh.

Okay let me do a little digging and get a little pretty preview uploaded,

Tar tar for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment