Wednesday 10 October 2012

Eeeeeek the day has arrived, LOTS of tweeking still to do, but the foundations are down and I'm all raring to go! Little baby steps at a time, what to post, what to post! I will be posting some mood boards in due cause and letting the world know of my crazy activities, mostly consisting of playing netball and dog sitting a jack russell called.... i've forgotten his name.... Quattro. Whom I want to call and have been calling Mylo, for no apparent reason other than the fact I keep forgetting his actual name and my brain is telling me, "if you had a dog you'd call it Mylo", so Mylo it is for the week. Sorry Rob. (Mylo's owner) I'll change his name by deed poll before you come home and make all our lives easier.

Wow, bloggers block. Is that what bloggers blame bad blogging on?! The block. The wall. The non thinking. The I don't no what to type. I'm not going to experience that too often I don't think, because generally I just talk nonsense. If anything, I'll write wayyyyyy to much and probably create a little bored space in the shape of my face, right there in your heart! That sounds delightful. My poor boyfriend.

I have been reading so many blogs lately and I love keeping up to date with these people who don't even realise I exist, but there is something to it isn't there? Like an urge to want to know, the knowing. Maybe that's what blogging is about being nosey. To me it's a habit. The first thing I do in the morning, turn on my computer and start scrolling to see what has been uploaded and I must admit, there is a slight disappointed sigh when nothing has been uploaded and I'm re-reading yesterday, the day before and the week befores articles and flicking through the pictures. Always keeps me amused and entertained though while I'm drinking my first cuppa of the day. Unless my boyfriend has been a star and made me one in bed. But I'll sit at my computer, warming my hands on my Kings of Leon mug with a big, fat, blog smile.

Anyway less jibber, I'm in need of fuel for the stomach, nothing extravagant something basic, easy and quick as I'm busy, busy this evening.

Thank you for reading my first attempt of blogging, peace out!  

*Sophie*